Alice Harrison submitted the following photos of her family and places in Lewis Co., primarily in the Morton and Winlock areas. Alice would love to hear comments from anyone regarding these photos.
Gabriel and Keziah Jones and their family were part of Michael T. Simmons's party during the Immigration of 1844 to the Oregon Territory (see the Rev. H. K. Hines's 1893 account of the Simmons party's settlement of Washington Territory for more information). Their daughter, Elizabeth Jones, married Joseph Smith Broshears; they were Alice's great-grandparents. Joseph Smith and Elizabeth Broshears's daughter, Nancy K. Broshears, married Andrew Jackson Flesher, and settled in Winlock. The Carroll, Lucas, Clark, and Nealy families shown in the pictures were also descendants of the Jones/Broshears line.
- Historical Letter - Flesher/Broshears/Jones Family of Winlock, WA
- Biography: Gabriel Jones
- Obituary: Kezziah Jones
- Obituary (1 of 2): Joseph Smith Broshears
- Obituary (2 of 2): Joseph Smith Broshears
- Obituary: Mahala Layton (mother of Andrew Jackson Flesher)
- Obituary (1 of 2): Nancy Keziah (Broshears) Flesher
- Obituary (2 of 2): Nancy Keziah (Broshears) Flesher
- Obituary: Andrew Jackson Flesher
- Town of Morton, Washington, 1910
- Morton Baseball Team, ca. 1910-1915
- Local Morton Musicians, ca. 1910-1915
- Elizabeth (Jones) Broshears
- Frances Josephine Broshears
- Joseph Smith Broshears, Jr.
- Family of Andrew Jackson and Nancy K. (Broshears) Flesher of Winlock
- The Flesher Family of Winlock
- Joe and Ellen (Sorenson) Flesher
- Elmer and Rosa Flesher
- Oscar Barrett and unidentified man
- Bert Nealy
- Unidentified - possibly Bert or Ben Nealy??