The following biographies have been transcribed from a variety of sources, or written by the contributors. I am always happy to post new biographies to this site. Biographies must be related to Lewis Co., WA residents, and must be transcribed from sources in the public domain (published before 1925) or written by the contributor. Please email Jenny for more information. Please note: I do not have any additional information on these individuals beyond what is included in the biographies, and will not be able to answer any queries regarding these families.
Other Biography Sources
- The History of Lewis Co., Washington, Alma Nix and John Nix (Ed.), and published by the Lewis Co. Historical Society in 1985. All of the biographies from this book were scanned by Wes Cox and posted on the USGenWeb Archives pages for Lewis Co.
- In the Service The Great World War Honor Roll Southwest Washington, published by F. H. Cole Printing Co of Centralia Wash, ca1920-1921. Darilee Bednar (a.k.a. the "Bookstore Lady") has transcribed listings from this book that feature servicemen from Lewis Co.
- Monticello Convention Petition Signers - Junel Davidsen collected and/or wrote biographies for many of the signers of the Monticello Convention of 1852, which established Washington Territory as separate from Oregon Territory. Several of these signers were residents of Lewis County.
- Jotham W. Goodell family - extensively researched history of the Goodell and Judson families, early pioneers in Washington Territory. Written by Noel V. Bourasaw, editor of the "Skagit river Journal of History & Folklore."
- WABios Project - Lewis County